Friday, February 18, 2011

My First Blog

I decided that it was time to start my own blog. A bit shy,but I am going to put myself out there just a bit.  I am always perusing blogs out there and I saw this neat blog called Scrap it Forward and wanted to share my card. Here it is.
The Idea was to give a Valentine to someone who wouldn't expect it. I thought that was a nice idea. So I thought I would give one to my son's best friend's mom.  She always is having him over for such nice play dates and I appreciate it. Us moms need some recognition too.  Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Card Penelope. I know what it means to have a mom that you trust to send your kidlings over to! I am sure that loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops and thanks for playing over at Scrap it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along at scrap it forward!! What a cute card!! Welcome to the blogging world!! You are going to love it!! It is so much fun. Stop by and say hello at my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete